Studies show that 30 minutes of daily exercise is enough to keep you healthy and in shape.
How 30 Minutes of Daily Exercise will affect my body? Whats impacts will i see? Will it be short term or long term? and so on…
There are many questions arising out of this. To solve this, here’s a list of 6 different stages which will show you how daily exercise can affect your body.
The 6 different are as follows:
- During Training
- Just after Training
- A few hours after Training
- After a few weeks of Regular Training
- After a few months of Regular Training
- After a few years of Regular Training
Below are the notable points that affects your body.
1. During Training
- Your metabolic rate increases.
- The blood viscosity is improved.
- The oxygen flow rate increases from 8 liters (when you’re at rest) to 100 liters per minute.
- The increased blood flow allows the cells to take in more oxygen and nutrition from blood.
2. Just after Training
- Your body begins to digest proteins and carbohydrates 4 times faster, so you lose weight more quickly.
- Your brain starts to release more endorphins, which lifts your mood.
3. A few hours after Training
- You become more confident, and your self-esteem improves.
- Your blood pressure becomes normalized.
- You begin to sleep better, your sleep quality improves.
4. After a few weeks of Regular Training
- Your lung capacity increases.
- Your heart and blood vessels work better.
- You get hardier.
- Your blood’s hemoglobin level improves: the number of red blood cells (RBC) per cubic millimeter of blood increases from 5 million to 6 million.
- Your immune system becomes stronger: the level of lymphocytes in the blood goes up.
- The body regulates the level of sugar and other substances in the blood more easily.
- Your body stores less fat.
Continued on Page 2…